Thursday, December 30, 2010

This is me

Since I'm approaching the end of my schooling, friends have decided to up and leave me (Liz, I'm looking at you!).  So with encouragement from some of them, I now have a blog so we can be "blog buddies."  Sweet.

As you have noticed, the title of my blog is...a little odd.  It was Jain's idea, since I can't come up with anything.  "It's a random thought!" she tells me and because I have no concept for this whole deal (unlike my mother's themed blog), I guess it works.  So no, this is not a pokemon centric blog.  But don't be surprised if they do make an appearance.  Yes, I am that much of a geek.  And like Liz and my mom, there is a very good chance Asian men, most likely Korean, will show up here.  Actually, it's pretty much a guarantee.  Also, I'm definitely showing off things I make.  Just so you know.

So Liz and Lauren, here's my blog!

3 comments:

  1. Love it, Katherine! But i don't think that you are really that much of a geek.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayyyy I'm really excited!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for blogging!!!! I'm definitely excited to see all the cute things you make!

    ReplyDelete